Kindergarten Registration
Greetings Parents and Caregivers!

Please register your child for kindergarten for the 2017-18 school year. This helps us to plan for the upcoming school year. If you have a child who will be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2017, call Mrs. Wanda Garner, 919-934-2978, and she will be happy to make an appointment for you. The registration date is Friday, March 31, 2017. You are strongly encouraged to enroll your child/ren on this date or as soon as possible after that date to assist schools in planning for the upcoming school year. Please click here for a copy of this information: KregistrationEng2017-18.docx.pdf

It is important for parents or guardians to go to the school that serves their address to register their child/ren. Registration takes approximately 15 minutes.

C:\Users\pattywhittington\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6KKKYT3F\kindergarten[1].jpg

Below you will find the information you need to bring to register a child

 Only Parent/Legal Guardian can register a child


**We will need the following to register a child**

  Proof of Residence   Lease agreement, utility bill such as electric or water, statement of utilities turned on in your name.

                                      (Phone bill is not acceptable)

NOTE:  If you are living with someone else and the bill is not in your name, we will need a copy of their lease or utility bill.  You will also need to complete a Conformation of Residency form and have it notarized before enrolling.  (You may pick-up this form at our office any time prior to registration.)            

Proof of Age 
 Birth Certificate or Hospital Record  (Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2017)

Parent Picture ID  Driver’s License  (verify parent/legal guardian)

Immunization Record  (and physical for incoming Kindergarten student)

Custody Papers  (if any)



Jardin de Niños

(Necesita hacer cita previa)


Viernes 31 de marzo del 2017




(Sólo los Padres / Tutor Legal pueden registrar a un niño )


** Necesitaremos lo siguiente para registrar a un niño**

 Prueba de Residencia   Contrato de alquiler (renta), recibo de servicios públicos, como electricidad o agua, esta declaración de utilidades debe estar activada en su nombre.

(No se acepta el Recibo de Teléfono)


NOTA:Si usted está viviendo con otra persona y los recibos no están a su nombre, vamos a necesitar una copia del contrato de arrendamiento o recibo de servicios públicos de ellos. También tendrá que llenar la forma denominada Conformación de Residencia ante un notario público antes de inscribirse al kinder. (Usted puede recoger esta forma en nuestra oficina en cualquier momento, pero antes de la matriculación.)             
Prueba de edad   Certificado de Nacimiento o Registros del Hospital (Los estudiantes de kinder deben tener 5 años de edad en o antes del 31 de Agosto 2017)


Identificación con foto  Licencia de conducir (esta verifica a padres / tutor legal)


Récord de Inmunización / Vacunas  (y de los chequeos físicos para estudiantes de kinder)


Papeles de Custodia  (si los hay)



Kindergarten Registration information:

Kindergarten Registration information:

Kindergarten Registration information:
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.